May 12, 2011

darn

I really wish if you know that i hate being alone. YES, i'm a spoiled bratz! you've been very busy lately and I know that I shouldn't tell things happened here. but, who cares? right? no it's left. LEFT where nothing is right, and when I turn right there is nothing LEFT!

I used to log in this person FB account every time I really miss him like sooo-reallyy-urghhh bad. and also during the time where I have nothing else to do. but now, I can't do that anymore as he already changed the password. ahh well, looks like he really do not want me to know every single things. it is fine for me, emm not really =.='

OKAY, things getting worst. I have changed my mind. I don't mind if you do not have time for me, because nowadays i'd like to keep my phone in silent mode.

SO, do you want to be trendy? This is my tips, PLEASE do enjoy your wasting time!

No comments: