October 14, 2011

Last Night

Peace be upon you, readers! :)

Last night, Yana came to my residential college where I found that she was so cool because she was able to reach 9th for the first time without the 'Opps! wrong way!', 'U-turn', 'Im gonna be lil late', 'I didn't find the street!' and blablablabla. Good job honey bee!


Thank you so much for giving me this deliawesomeciousness chocolate bar! :D SNICKERS for my energy booster this morning :)

andddd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Rasanya macam patut aku letak gambar kau yana. Tapi takdelah gambar latest kite dua. Nak letak gambar kau sorang sorang, maaaane boleh! HAHA


*I had so much fun with you guys :)
Bowling was awesoomee!

2 comments:

LiyanaKanan said...

hahaha. welcome! :) rindu kauu. tu yang singgah jumpa. THANKS FOR THE WISH!

fatimahrazak said...

YA YA, MY PLEASURE! :D