February 11, 2012

Ay Ay!

Assalamualaikum and Hello everybody! ;)

Definitely not me :P

Well, nothing much to update. Tomorrow going to be the last day of my first semester holidays! Sobsobsroootttt~ After a month, finally I feel the spirit has come to me. Alhamdulillah. For the first time, I really think that I deserved to be placed here. *bunyi macam bongkak kan. But really, Allah has answered and fulfil my doa :)

Special thanks to Farah Nazira as she is the reason why I stay focus and keep on studying. I envy you bitch! HAHAHA Congratulations by the way. And of course to Hamdi who always make me angry the whole week of exams! Okay, that's not true HAHA Thank you for the everyday-good luck-wishes and supports :) Mom and Dad, you guys will never know how much I want to thank to both of you :')

I must say, I felt really good when am studying while Farah was sleeping. But that didn't change anything. She is still on top of me. Huargghhh! Jangan mimpi okay. Dia tu alien. kuikuikui And the rest, I really miss studying with you girls, Wani, Add,Fatin. You know who you are and you know you can do better! Yeapp, 4 flat is possible :)

Alien = Farah :P

New semester, new spirit! Semester baru, duit baru! HAHAHA

Till then, buhh-byee!

2 comments:

stefanizaharr said...

aku nak likeeee gambar tu bolehhh ?? HAHAHAHHA

fatimahrazak said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA sama kannnn :P