March 31, 2012

*__*

Peace be upon you, readers :)

Hi, I'm home right now spending my mid-semester break before continuing another 2 months of a first year degree student :) Ehem, yesterday I went to an interview at Persatuan Alumni UM, known as PAUM for scholarship interview. It was my first time, and I was soooooo nervous! It turns out very well and quite informal. Butterflies in my stomach finally had gone awayyyyy :P

We were required to bring along our original certificates for verification. Almost all the interviewee had the same clear holders but with different colours la kan. Yang kosong tu, takda gambar kartun ke apa. Except mine. Duhhhh =.='


HAHAHAHA This one was a gift from my friends during lower secondary school okay. I only have this to hold all my certs. Nasib baik secretary tu tak cakap apa apa. Malu jeee.

Kena beli lain ni. hikhik

No comments: