February 12, 2014

Anniversary

Peace be upon you, girlfriends!

We are almost 4 years in relationship this February 14. There is no valentine celebration ever, just accidentally on that date.

Our relationship kinda full of surprises and I love everything that happened all these years. Good things, bad things are precious for me as they taught us a lot.

I'd love to just upload our picture together on instagram and write those sweet wishes on his big day, on his birthday or whatever event related to him but I do not really have the courage to do so. It is more between only "me and you". Somehow, I find it special but sometimes I just want them to know he is mine, so back-off!

At that point, I forgot that I've this old dusty rusty blog to share things that people probably won't read :) But still, it is published publicly which I don't mind cause people do not blogging much nowadays.

Soooo...

Happy 4th anniversary, Sayang! I know you won't read post with too much words or maybe even forget about this blog. But I know at one particular time you will browse searching for this site. Hehe!

We've been through so many things together which shaped who am I now even there are some parts unchanged and maybe unchangeable. Thank you for always there during my every ups and downs. You are my best friend, my power booster, ice cubes for my hot drinks, topping for my tutti fruitti ice cream. Even most of the time you prefer black pepper over bbq for your quarter meal, chocolate over vanilla muffin but you will always have chocotop with me :D That makes me grateful to have someone totally different from me.

You made me agree with you but now I know how to make you agree with me! Experiences do teach me a lot, Yeayyyyy! I hope all of your dreams, our dreams, my dreams will come true. I pray for your success and will always there for you.

I am sorry that sometimes I don't see things the way you do, didn't show you the appreciation that you were expecting and not surprised when you make one. Hahahahahahaha! Just because it really does not work! Try again & harder please :P

My parents seems to already accepted you now. Hiks. Thank you for being responsible, polite, humble, kind-hearted and many noble values you have. I respect you & our relationships. Hoping that one day, the day we've been expecting will come :)

I love you.

P/s: happy 4th anniversary untuk Tijah & Din! Hahahahahahhahha!

2 comments:

BamBam said...

You kene selalu dtg rumah kita pulak noh. one day. the day will come. ILY

Khatijah Hamid said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA