January 14, 2017

F x H - Bunga pahar / Bunga telur

Peace be upon you, everyone!

This one was the only thing that I regretted. I shopped because they look beautiful despite the fact that I was nearly broke. Hahahahahaha!

We paid everything on our own, that's why! So, if your parents offer you some extraaaaaaaa cash, please just accept it!

RM 4.50 EACH!

I ordered 70 pieces, 35 pieces on each pahar instead of the usual 50 pieces on each pahar because it is quite big. Feel free to find this one at GM Klang!

In the mall ya, not in the so called Wedding Bazaar besides the mall!

Adaaaa je yang murah. RM 1.50, RM 3, RM 2.50. Tapi sajaaaaaa mengada pilih yang mahal. Hahahahha! Siap kena tempah lagi. Tak sedar diri! Tapi tulah, dah murah biasa-biasa jelah design nya. Hu hu hu Dah siap packing 100 pieces pun ada.

Telur pulak, isi telur pindang. Babah yang tolong buatkan. Alhamdulillah. :)





Lovesssss,
xoxo


No comments: