May 3, 2012

MPS 1

Peace be upon you, readers!

It has been a while since my last post here. Hihi. Been busy and been an alien for a day. It was a really hectic month. I'm glad it was already over. Jyeah! Hello May, be nice to me and do not hurt anybody please! :)

On 22nd April 2012, KK9 had organized Malam Perdana Sembilan phase one (MPS1). The theme was 'Back To School'. Well, I'm not wearing school uniform but I represent a Mathematics teacher! HAHAHAHA

Here are some of the photos during the event :) Enjoy !
  
This is haiqal. 

Acoustic band from 9th College
*they got the 1st place for FESENI acoustic*

Anis, Me, Zi Wee, Jun

Cikgu Anis, Teacher Fatimah & Cikgu Farah
*Farah iz a Bahasa teacher*

Three Musketeers! 

Ze I don't know what it is

Coolest FAB friends!

With that, I conclude my post with.. Saya tak kenyang makan malam tu! Ciss!
HAHAHA kbai

No comments: