Nothing much to tell actually but I just want to share with you about the YTAR camp that I was luckily being chosen as one of the candidates on the last 15th to 17th of June 2012 :D This entry might steal more of your time reading. Sorry :) Basically, in this entry I will just share the activities. Not much about the social relation among us. Hihihi
Anddd luckily Farah also got the offer. We went to the Residence Hotel, Uniten right after our last exam paper which is Building Services I. Somehow, the roads here in PJ are so complicated =.= Alhamdulillah, we reached the hotel safely. This camp was like the primary stage before you are chosen as one of the Tunku Scholars. The secondary stage is the interview.
Well, at first we faced some difficulties during the registration. Our name were not in the list. Actually the YTAR team didn't reply our last email. So, basically, everyone there was already being informed about all of the programs during the craziest three hectic days. We have to submit our resume and two pieces of passport photos which we literally don't have them that time.
Okay cemas, terus tukar bahasa. Hehe! Mula mula ingat nak balik je sebab sebelum daftar tu dah tanya dekat sorang gadis ni. Dia pun cerita lah kejap lagi ada test. Malam nanti pun ada essay test. Test itu test ini. Rasa macam nak balik masa tu jugak! Dahlah baru lepas exam, lepastu ada pelbagai test ni lagi. Pecah kepalaaa! :/
Tapi gagahkan diri ni jugak. Dapat lah kita orang turut serta dalam kem tu sebab emel tu sebenarnya CEO YTAR yang balas. HAHAHA Ini sangat lawak. Mungkin dia sibuk sangat sampai tak balas emel berikutnya. Malam tu jugak kena hantar resume and gambar nanti diorang ambilkan. Nasib baik :)
On the first day, we had to undergo personality test. We had to draw. The first paper, we had to draw 'your dream car'. Then, 'your family'. Lastly, 'yourself'. It was really a pressure because I suck at drawing. Seriously. But then, when it turns to draw my self, my drawing was magically turns to something awesome. Because y'know you're drawing awesome person. HA-HA :P
After that, another test where strictly timed. Those questions were designed by SOMEONE who designed the test for our astronauts where Mejar Faiz didn't pass this test which resulted him not qualified to go to the space. The questions so simple yet you might think for a minute to give the best of you. That someone is Tok Mat I think. Dato Ahmad ...... =.= He was there and looks familiar to me but then I have no idea what was his full name because didn't attend the Welcoming Remarks. Pity me, screw you last paper exam!
Malam tu pula, aktiviti berkumpulan di mana saya dalam kumpulan Alpha. Macam biasalah, sesi suai kenal tapi lain sikit. Secara berpasangan, kita kena kenalkan pasangan kita tu. Fasilitator Alpha, Puan Liya dengan Abang Ridzuan nak kan sesi tu sesuatu yang kelakar dan seronok. Jadi, kenalah guna sense of humour yang ada ni dalam bahasa Inggeris. Macam mana tu? Haaaa. Ingat senang nak buat lawak dalam bahasa Inggeris bagi semua orang faham? -.- Semua orang dalam Alpha memang best! Best tersangat hangat! HAHA Lepastu dapat bendera warna merah dan kena fikir logo dengan war cry. Then, head to bed.
Pagi hari esoknya, selepas aerobik yang tak best langsung HAHA ada Aptitude Test. Pengetahuan Am, Karangan dengan Essay. Hah apa beza pulak karangan dengan essay kan? Samo yo. Tu lah dio satu bahasa Melayu satu lagi bahasa Inggeris dong. Untuk bahasa Inggeris tajuknya 'Why I deserve Tunku Scholar' jawab dalam masa 45 minit lepastu terus sambung bahasa Melayu pulak 'Malaysia yang saya idamkan' 45 minit jugak. Strictly timed! Pengetahuan Am punya soalan biasalah macam sejarah. Ada jugak soalan matematik dengan pasal Tunku Abdul Rahman. Susah tersangat sebab dah luput dari ingatan pengetahuan tu. Paling tinggi 33/45 je okay.
On the same day, in the evening to be precise held the Public Speaking in Breakout Rooms where Alpha, Charlie, Echo, Foxtrot, Delta and Bravo were divided in each respective room. We were given 15 minutes to make a flow chart or something like that about what we are going to talk on My Journey as a Leader for 15 minutes.This part was so tough because, for example, you start your speech in English but then when the facilitator says 'CHANGE' you have to change your language into Bahasa instantly. Challenging and interesting. I was so nervous but I think I did quite well. Maybe. Hew hew!
At night, there were YTAR Idol. HAHAHA! Because of I don't know about this early, I don't have any idea what to do that night. Just forget it and you guys would not want to know what I've done on that night. Her her her! But I really enjoyed this activity. First, we will perform just in front of our group members in Breakout Rooms. Then, the best in each group will perform in front of everyone on the same night. Some of them had prepared well for that night and i hate them. HAHAHA
On the next day, Team Dynamics activities took place in the morning. Then, held one activity where 2 groups combined together and formed 3 big groups. We have to create one community program together with the costs and what not. Each group then sent their representative in front to explain about the program to the three brilliant judges. Judges are the CEO and the other two I couldn't remember who are they but what I know, they are the shareholders in YTAR. Surprisingly, they turn this 'only explanation about your program' into a talk show. Phewwwwww! As simple as that, I felt like wanna go in front and tell them about our program because I know quite everything. HAHA But, I didn't :P
Among the three groups, my group (combination of Alpha and Bravo) won this challenge and this program might come into reality :D What is the program? Ahh, just wait and see IF it becomes reality laaa HAHA :B
As a summary, all of the activities and things you done there are being watched by your facilitators. They give you marks for every words or ideas that you throw. They give you marks for your brilliant action. The most important thing, they emphasize on your leadership skills. Everyday leadership. BUT you have to be yourself. They know when you being somebody else. And may all of us are chosen to the next level. Amin. Which will not going to happen. Hikhikhik.
P/s: Hmm, got no pictures during this camp. Sho sheddddddddddddddddddddddd =.=

No comments:
Post a Comment