July 5, 2012

Thank you, My Lord

Peace be upon you, friends :)

Salam Nisfu Syaaban dan Selamat Berpuasa kepada yang puasa harini! Hihihi. Macam Fahrin punya status kat fb okayyy :P

By the way, now I'm actually at Kolej Kediaman Ungku Aziz, KUAZ for almost two weeks. This is an unbelievable story, but what I can say, you just have to believe it HAHAHA I am currently undergoing hockey training for MASUM. Hik hik hik :B We will be going to Tun Hussein Onn University on this 13th to 16th July 2012. Wish my team luck guys :)

Referring to my 'Wants and Needs and Everything Nice' list, I'd successfully gotten myself brand new sport shoes. Shoes? Yeap! Two pairs of them. Weeheee~ From me mommy and another one from sponsor. Dunlop and Nike. Thank you Allah :) But then I'll show you only one of them laa. Sekadar cuci mata. Hihihi



Other than that, I was so very grateful because I was chosen for the YTAR interview on this upcoming 9th July 2012 :'D This will be my second scholarship interview. All the best Tim! Best of Luck Tim! Haaa lagi apaaaa? Hehe. Wish me luck everyone. I have a high expectation for this scholarship award. Ibu and Ayah, I will try my best this time :')

Ehem ehem, Happy Birthday Muhammad Hamdi bin Norisham :) I love you. Hihihihi. Sorry sebab kita tak sambut pun hari jadi awak. Sebab sebelum ni pun mana pernah sambut kan HAHA Hadiah apatah lagi. Tak romantik lah kita ni. Tapi tak apa, nanti kita buat kek hari jadi untuk awak tau :) Harap awak suka. Hehehe :D




Last Sunday, I went to Floria Putrajaya with Danial Izzani, Amierul Suffian and Hamdi :) Last year, the theme was Roses and there were so many kind of roses, variety of colours. This year is Bougainvillea, for me it was not so awesome like last year. There were not many type of bougainvillea could be found there. Dengan terik mentari, berbasah ketiak. But then, it was a one happy day with them :) Thank you people.
Nah satu gambar!


Salam.

No comments: