Selamat berpuasa dan selamat berbuka! Hihihihi! Semua orang harapkan benda yang sama untuk bulan Ramadhan ini kan. Saya yakin, saya pasti dengan itu! Hehe
Okay, let's start the story :D
As I told you guys earlier, I was joining Malaya Hockey Girls Team for MASUM 2012. For the first two matches with IIUM and USM, I did not play cuz I know that we're gonna win. Her her her! :P Ahh well, like I said, we won the two matches! Horrayy :D 4-0 against IIUM, 2-1 against USM and we were qualified into quarter final!
The third match, UM vs UiTM. If we win the match, we will enter directly to semi final ! But unfortunately, we did not win the match. Macam mana lah nak menang kalau dah ada sorang pemain kebangsaan, dahtu ada pemain hoki SUKMA. Kalau menang tu MIRACLE. 3-0 jewwwwww punss. Takdelah teruk sangat macam UiTM vs IIUM 13-0 kauuuuu :P The thing is, I played left half during this match okayy! HAHAHAHA
So now, ze quarter final round againts UTM (first runner up in group C). This team also aaaa have sukma players. Haiyyaa. UM only got one sukma player maa. Ex-sukma player already. But, we didn't trembled we keep our spirit high we didn't gave up!! We fight!! Hikhikhik. Tapi tak ada rezeki, kami kalah 2-0. Serius, kami ada banyak peluang nak skor, tapi kalau dah Allah kata bukan kali ni nak buat macam mana kan. Kami redha :') I played left half and forward position. Forward? HAHA Yeap, but just for 2 minutes. Hiks
The most important thing is the relationships that had been built. The experience that all of us had gained and all the sweet memories between us. I knew them for only a month now but we were like siblings :) Sweet taste of life and friendship :) Anddd blablablablaa. Our new journey had just started, they are my new team :') Next year will be Booomm!! LOL
The conclusion is, we've been defeated by UTM both rugby and hockey team HAHA :P Tapi semi, UTM kalah pulokk. Hoki kalah dengan UPSI. Ragbi taktau lahh kalah ngan sapa.
Well, looking fat! Muscles builds on! :P
Itu Remy aka Rahimi, our Manager
Karnival Sukan Masum :)
Gambar pun fotostat. Last minute punya pasal :P
Lucky number for me. I guess
Zaty, Eera and me :D
Housemates!


No comments:
Post a Comment