October 8, 2012

Niceeee one

Hello friends,

It was a fine evening when this shit happened. I didn't expect this will happened to me :( I thought he loves me and she is my best-est friend that I ever had. But something's going on behind my back. It feels like you have a knife stuck in your butt! Try it now so you'll know how I felt!

We actually have a birthday party for a friend named I-don't-remember-you sweetie pie. Sorry for that HAHA I brought him along because yeahhh, he is such a great companion :D The party held at the girl's house around Damansara. As we reached there, I asked him to find a place to sit while I was going to take cups of punch.

Then, I saw him with Wani cuddling with each other. What the hell is goinggg onnnnn!!!!




THIS IS A MIND TORTURED NIGHTMARE!

2 comments:

Nrshaa said...

what happened timmm ? :S

fatimahrazak said...

Kihkihkih Mimpiiiii. Gilaaa gilaaa =.=