Yeappp! It has been a while, yez I knoww! Okay okay okay, actually I really don't know what to update or to share with you here. Too many things happened HAHAHA But there is something that I MUST tell you out there.
Last Sunday, me and my friends went to Taman Pertanian Malaysia, Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, Shah Alam for an organized outdoor 'eco-recreational cum education' activity. Ecewahhhhhh! HAHAHA Skytrex Adventure, Extreme Challenge iz what I am talking about! This is a new circuit and boasts 34 extreme challenges.
This activity will take you from tree to tree via series of aerial obstacles suspended at 3 meters to 22 meters in the air! They actually have 3 different challenges which you can choose from, Little Adventure, Big Thrill and Extreme Challenge. So, for awesome people like moi, of course I chose Extreme Challenge Kahkahkahkah!
Besides those activities, there are other activities offered which are cycling, kayak, paintball, swimming pool, and fishing. There are also chalet and camping site at a suitable rental cost!
MUST TRY!!
Visit here Skytrex Adventure!!
Salam.






1 comment:
nice! another place to go awwyeah!
Post a Comment