February 6, 2013

FTW

Peace be upon you, everyone! :)

Yesterday, me and my superb lovely friends went to Putrajaya Challenge Park! :D Woohoooo! One out of ten 'ToDoList' for this semester break was done! I am happy! :D This is our first time doing wall climbing, and we had so much fun! The briefing session with Kak Muna went well and Abang Ayang as our belayer helped us a lot! *Dah semua ayat kau nak bertanda seru kansss LOL :P Luckily, now they have discount for equipment rental! So cheap I tell you. We paid RM 11.40 per head! If not, around RM 17-18. Affordable!

I was the second person to go up climbing the wall after Hamdi. At first, I think I will be okay up there. Nothing to be afraid of. Hahahahaha! But the reality is I am afraid of heights, so this sport actually helped me to face my fear same goes to our previous activities which we went to Shah Alam, Skytrex Adventure :) I was almost reaching the peak, but I can't hold my body as my hands are already wet -.- I wanted to go down but Abang Ayang didn't allow me to. So saddd! Hahahaha! He asked me to rub my hands with the chalk provided and continue climbing. So, I did it! And Yess! I reached the peak! Kihkihkihkih!

Then, we moved to another wall which is slightly higher and little bit difficult to deal with! Itu yang terkangkang kangkang nak naik tu. -.- Haaaa, actually before we started, we have to warm up first at the boulder for beginners to let us used with the situation and what not.

Now, enjoy the pictures! :D










Cicak-Girl in action! :D

Thank you for reading!
Salam.
xoxo


No comments: