February 13, 2013

Yabedabedoooo!

Peace be upon you, darlings! :D

Mission number 6 accomplished! Finally! Weeehooooo! Mihmihmihs! :D And luckily all of the three stories are worth watching and I am satisfied! Thank you so much to you & you for being a great companion! Hope to see you two again soon enough! #Happy :D


Andddddd last Sunday, my family and I played badminton! The time spent wisely and healthily kuikuikui! Another mission accomplished! :D Alhamdulillah Didn't expect that Ayah can still make great moves. He played well! So very well! #Happy


Last but not least, I already bought gifts for those who gave me presents on my 20th birthday! May Allah bless all of youuu! Yeayyyyyy, for another mission accomplished! #Happy This part, no picture. Rahsia lah bagi apa kann. Hihihihihi! But I actually want all of them! As I chose what I like :/ Ikhlaskan hati. :) 

Salam.
xoxo

No comments: