On 24th July
One of my high school sweethearts, Nabila married the love of her life, Aqil.
I were here on your special day. My hearts are full of pleasure. A day that brings the two of you, close together
We were gathered here to celebrate. A moment you will always treasure. We ask Allah to make your love, last forever
From now you will share all your chores. Through heart-ship to support each other. Together worshipping Allah, seeking His pleasure
I pray that He will fill your life, with happiness and blessings. Grants your kids who make your home filled with laughter.
Barakallahu lakuma wa baraka alikuma, wa jamaah baina kuma fee khair.
Alhamdulillah.
R E T R O X E S S
Bridesmaids ; Housemates Nabila
Even I was alone attending her event, but I don't even feel that I'm pushed away. Hahahahha! Just because I was too close with her and her family. Her mother, sister and brothers treated me well.
Alhamdulillah,
Congrats Nabila!
Salam,
xoxo













No comments:
Post a Comment