December 14, 2015

Adulthood

Peace be upon you, lovelies

I wanted to have more time with my family, provide everything they want, bring them to places that I dream of going, buy a house for them and for myself.

At the same time, planning to get married next year is something i am not ready. I found myself hard to make decision regarding this. Im just not ready.


Screw me.

3 comments:

Qil Ahmad said...

Kahwin jemput tau hehe

stefanizaharr said...

thought so. i kindly shocked when u told me last saturday though i always expect the news. somehow u look errr un-determine? eh. bukan tak ready but i think u feel that next year is not the right time? mehhhhh.

tapi orang cakap tak elok couple lama lama nii. entohh lerrr.

just write some piece of mine. hope that certain someone tak stalk comment ni. HAHA.

stefanizaharr said...

baru baca, my comment need ur approval before publish. thank God! HAHAHAHA