July 10, 2012

Feel loved

Peace be upon you, everyone :D

I've had already passed the interview session with the YTAR shareholders yesterday. I thought it might be very difficult and far more challenging. But then, they were all very friendly and nice which I felt more comfortable and confident to answer everything :) I think I did well but of course a little bit nervous. Praise be to Allah :')

By the way, I have got a new oven! Yeayyyy! Thank you Ibu :) Cerita dia sebenarnya nak suruh aku masak sedap sedap untuk diorang berbuka bulan puasa nanti. Pandai je pancing kan. HAHA Sekurang kurangnya tak ada lah bosan sangat duduk kat rumah. Boleh cuba macam macam! Seronoknyaaa! :D Alhamdulillah.

Andddd, tadaaaaa!! Inilah kasut yang dapat free tu. Hikhikhikhik! Nike Waffle Outsole Dual Fusion :)





Salam :)

2 comments:

LiyanaKanan said...

cantik gilaaa kasut! jeloussss! ;)

fatimahrazak said...

HAHA memang nak kasi orang jeles punn :P